Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wheezing

I am a smoker. I will not go into more detail then that. You get my drift hopefully. Ever since I started blogging I feel less of a desire to do so. Now that I am using my mind more, numbing it isn't so fun. But I just haven't seemed to be able to totally stop.
Last night, while watching Deadliest Catch, I found my inspiration. Every time one of the guys on that show laughs real hard he wheezes. Hearing it scares me. I remember my aunt who took fifteen minutes every morning to clear her throat.
If listening to that doesn't stop me, I don't know what will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only debate posted topics and others opinions of those topics. Do not post petty comments about spelling, punctuation, or the way someone else expresses themselves. All CIVILIZED debate is welcome. By the way I already am aware that I am an idiot so no need to repeat it. Thanks