Friday, May 22, 2009

Piggy at McDonald's

I just left McDonald's and saw another example of ignorant ass piggy men and their unacceptable behavior.
I was waiting for my food when this jackass walks up to the counter and starts telling the woman waiting on him to" Smile. You shouldn't frown. Come on now, give me a smile".
She was smiling until your ignorant ass walked in. I'll smile when you get the fuck out of my face is what she should have said.
We men need to start speaking up when we see these neanderthals in public. Women need other men to speak up when we see this behavior.
Who are these men being raised by and why aren't they training them properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only debate posted topics and others opinions of those topics. Do not post petty comments about spelling, punctuation, or the way someone else expresses themselves. All CIVILIZED debate is welcome. By the way I already am aware that I am an idiot so no need to repeat it. Thanks