Friday, May 22, 2009

Flu Count

I need someone to explain something to me. If we are dealing with a brand new flu virus that has never been seen before, why are doctors not counting each and every case so we can track it properly. Are our health care professionals so stupid as to think that because it hasn't killed many yet, there is no reason for concern?
A client that has bad lungs told me today that no one can really tell her how worried she needs to be and what precautions to take.
The government needs to take this a little more seriously and start tracking all summer flu sufferers before it bites them in the ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only debate posted topics and others opinions of those topics. Do not post petty comments about spelling, punctuation, or the way someone else expresses themselves. All CIVILIZED debate is welcome. By the way I already am aware that I am an idiot so no need to repeat it. Thanks