Sunday, May 17, 2009

ACLU



The picture here is just visual proof that at one point I agreed with some of the ACLU's positions. Over the last few years they seem to have gone insane.

I do not trust that they had good intentions when it comes to their attempts to release the picture's of "torture". I was recently reminded that they defended NAMBLA back in 2000. NAMBLA is the North American Man Boy Love Association. They help perverts learn ways to molest children. They have forums where they support each other and give each other advice.

Any group that helps these vermin are lower then low. I somehow forgot about this back when I made this donation. I won't forget again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only debate posted topics and others opinions of those topics. Do not post petty comments about spelling, punctuation, or the way someone else expresses themselves. All CIVILIZED debate is welcome. By the way I already am aware that I am an idiot so no need to repeat it. Thanks